Solar radiation has a very high energy content. The long-wave components provide the heating for the irradiated body and can cause overheating problems.
The short-wave components have a destructive effect. Tests with solar simulation are recommended for all products which are operated outdoors, or are indirectly exposed to the sun.
|Testing room equipment|
(w x d x h)
|(800 x 800 x 975) mm|
|Irradiance||800 to 1200 W/m2|
|Irradiation strategy||1 piece; 2,5 kW|
Metal halide emitters
|Temperature test with irradiation|
|Temperature range||-20 °C to +100 °C|
|Climate testing with irradiation|
|Temperature range||+15 °C to +80 °C|
|Moisture range||10 % r.F. to 80 % r.F.|
|Temperature test without irradiation|
|Temperature range||-30 °C to +100 °C|
|Climate testing without irradiation|
|Temperature range||+10 °C to +90 °C|
|Moisture range||10 % r.F. to 90 % r.F.|
Portable Measurement Data Recording
- PCI and PCI Express receiver card supports problem-free connection to PCs and servers
- X,Y,Z triaxial accelerometer
- Acceleration to 100,000 g
- Implementation of vibration measurements, e.g. with test objects or with circumferentially rotating machines.
- Analysis and evaluation of vibration loads