Light is eye-catchingHMI DIGITAL
Meet HMI DIGITAL
OSRAM’s iconic HMI lamps have illuminated film sets for decades. Today, the tradition continues with a line of lamps catering to the demands of modern film.
Meet HMI DIGITAL, a line of high-performance lamps that ensure every scene remains flicker-free and illuminated in quality light.
Lighting Every Film
HMI DIGITAL’s line of single-ended metal halide lamps offers extremely bright light (of up to 100 lumens per watt), a color temperature that approximates daylight (6000 K), and a high color rendering index (> 90).
Benefits & Features at a Glance
- Suited for both analog and digital film production
- Up to 99.9% less UV emissions thanks to UV-Stop (UVS)
- Color temperature of 6000 K (daylight)
- High color rendering index of 90+, exposing true-to-life color
- Extremely bright light of up to 100 lumens/watt
- Hot restart capability
- Improved stability and design
- Robust stems, resulting in less breakage during transport
- Round moly-foil construction that evenly distributes heat and current extends for lamp longevity (6000-18000 W)
- Splash-proof carrying case is re-usable and allows lamps to be transported safely (6000-18000 W)
HMI DIGITAL Product Portfolio
Whether using analog or digital film, OSRAM’s HMI DIGITAL line has a lamp for your production. With single-ended metal halide lamps ranging from 200 W to 18000 W, HMI DIGITAL is suited for entertainment applications from film sets to theater stages.
HMI DIGITAL includes: