OPTOTRONIC Intelligent Ultraflat DALI (non-isolated)
- Line frequency: 0 Hz | 50 Hz | 60 Hz
- Versatile DALI window driver up to 75 W due to flexible output characteristic
- Supply voltage: 220 240 V
- Available with output current range: up to 700 mA
- Direct Ultraflat sensor connection via LEDset (LS/PD LT2 LI UF Sensor)
- Use with Ultraflat DALI sensor (LS/PD DALI LI UF Sensor)
- Constant Lumen Output (CLO)
- Non-isolated drivers
- DALI-2 certified (Part -101,-102 and -207)
- Ultra-flat housing (11 mm height) for innovative luminaire designs and applications
- LEDset interface for direct Ultraflat sensor connection (LS/PD LT2 LI UF sensor)
- Fully programmable via T4T software (NFC, DALI Interface)
- Lifetime: up to 100,000 h (temperature at Tc = 65 °C, max. 10 % failure rate)
- High-quality dimming of 1 100 % by amplitude dimming
- High quality of light thanks to <1% output ripple current
- Very high efficiency
- Fulfill safety requirement due to overload, overtemperature, Hot Plug protection
- Easy to use in corridors and restrooms because of three-level Corridor function
- Touch DIM application: easy to control via pushbutton or sensor
- Energy efficient Touch DIM operation due to automatic switch-off at sufficient residual light
- Suitable for emergency Installations (acc. to EN 60598-2-22 and IEC 61347-2-13, appendix J) thanks to DC detection (0 Hz, pulsating DC), on/off switchable
- Feedback of power consumption and operating hours (Fit for SMART GRID)
- Suitable for buildings according to EPBD/BREEAM/LEED due to automatic Constant Lumen Output setting
- Luminaire information for easy maintenance
Information about Family
This driver has a height of only 11mm for cutting edge luminaire design and shows a direct sensor connection with LS PD LI UF TD. The product is fully digitally programmable by DALI and NFC and offers 0.1 100% DALI dimming as well as wide operating windows, up to 550mA.
- Linear lighting for office, education, industry, storage areas and retail
- Installation in emergency lighting systems according to IEC 61347-2-13, appendix J
- Suitable for luminaires of protection class I
Intended for use with LED modules.
The forward voltage of the LED light source shall be within the defined operating window of the control gear in all operating conditions including dimming if applicable.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.