Guarantee for OSRAM-branded professional LED luminaires
OSRAM offers a guarantee of 5 years from the date of purchase for selected OSRAM-branded LED luminaires used in professional applications listed below (the “Guarantee”). The Guarantee applies to the following product families:
Compact High Bay
MINI LED Batten
NOXLITE LED HP FLOODLIGHT II
POSIVO LED flat
PrevaLight High Bay
- No registration is required.
- The 5-year Guarantee applies to the luminaire and, if any, the accompanying external ECG.
- OSRAM reserves the right to decide on the validity of a Guarantee claim. For this purpose, the customer must return any defective luminaires, with sufficient postage, for analysis (enclosing a copy of the delivery note or the invoice).
- The following rules apply:
- The Guarantee applies only in case of a total failure exceeding the standard failure rate of 0.2% per 1000 operating hours
- In case of complete failure exceeding the standard failure rate, OSRAM will replace these luminaires free-of-charge or issue a credit note for luminaires which have demonstrably failed due to a material or manufacturing error during the Guarantee period.
- The Guarantee only applies when the luminaires are used within the allowed specifications (according to the datasheet) and if the luminaires have been installed, put into operation and used professionally (according to the enclosed user instruction). Limits of temperature values (reference temperatures at the luminaires) and voltage values may not be exceeded.
- Due to both technical improvements and change of the luminous flux of the products during standard use, there can be variations for the specifications of the replacement compared to the original product.
- Statutory guarantee claims shall not be affected by this Guarantee and shall apply independent from and in parallel.
- This Guarantee only applies in the EU. Guarantee claims will be handled by the local OSRAM office in the relevant country in the EU.